This informal discussion will see experts come together and look at the year gone by and the lessons we have learned along the way; the…
As one of the largest virtual gatherings of public sector cyber security and IT professionals from across Scotland and further afield, Holyrood Connect’s 10th annual Public Sector Cyber conference will play a major role within Cyber Scotland Week.
Our 2021 edition, taking place virtually, will examine how the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a shift in cyber security threats, and offer the latest thinking on how your organisation can protect itself. With the Scottish Government preparing to launch its new cyber security strategy, we will also look ahead to the future of cyber security policy in Scotland.
Key issues to be addressed:
- COVID-19 and the Evolving Cyber Threat Landscape
- Remote Working + Cloud Security
- Cyber Security and the Supply Chain
- Developing Whole Organisation Cyber Skills
- Beyond Brexit: Implications for Cyber Security and Data Protection