This informal discussion will see experts come together and look at the year gone by and the lessons we have learned along the way; the…
The must-attend conference for Scotland’s cyber and security professionals
Join to find out how Scotland’s Cyber Leaders would respond in the event of a cyber-attack on Scotland and our public services, how are we positioning Scotland as a leader in data and digital security and about the the soon to be renewed Scottish Government Cyber Resilience Action Plan.
Scotland’s Cyber Leaders Response to a Wide Scale Cyber Attack
What happens in the event that Scotland is hit by a hostile cyber-attack targeting national digital infrastructure? It’s a question that is top of mind among infosec professionals across the country, who are increasingly alive to critical incident response post Covid-19. Join our leading cyber agencies from across the public sector as they outline how they would deploy counter measures in an emergency and how resilience is being built into digital systems amid rising cyber threat levels experienced during lockdown.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- Jude McCorry, CEO – Scottish Business Resilience Centre;
- Ciaran Martin CB, Former CEO – National Cyber Security Centre;
- Colin Cook, Digital Director – The Scottish Government;
- David Ferbrache OBE, National Cyber Resilience Advisory Board – The Scottish Government;
- Mark McKenny, The Scottish Governments first appointment as Chief Information Security Officer;
- Deryk Mitchelson, Director of National Digital and Information Security – NHS National Services Scotland;
- Carol Peters, Cyber Security Architect- Renfrewshire Council;
- Malcolm Graham, Deputy Chief Constable, Crime & Operational Support- Police Scotland.