We’re currently hiring for an Administrative and Marketing Assistant to join our team at SBRC.
The role is full time, 1 year fixed term with a view of extension.
Currently working from home, but based at our office in the Oracle Campus in Linlithgow, you will work closely with our team to provide comprehensive administrative and marketing support. Reporting to Operating Officer.
You will have a well-rounded, strong administrative background, preferably experienced in marketing support, specifically in Social Media management, Mailchimp and WordPress. You will be an excellent communicator and will have a positive attitude.
- Provide executive support to the CEO, eg, diary management, correspondence, other admin duties
- Assisting to schedule, arrange and prepare agendas, papers and presentations for SBRC Board meetings, finance and senior management meetings
- Provide support to the Marketing & PR team with regards to Mailchimp, Social Media management and updates of basic website contents in WordPress.
- Book meeting rooms and catering
- Take minutes at meetings and distribute to attendees as required
- Provide essential admin support to SBRC’s Cyber Team, Membership Team, Events Team as required
- Manage all SBRC internal and external post.
- Manage and order office supplies, including stationery.
- Liaise with our IT team and upkeep of SBRC systems.
- Support Operations with supplier contracts, including printer, phones etc.
- Support Operations to liaise with landlord with regards to rent, services – Oracle
- Assist with HR duties as required
- Administer expense and timesheet claims.
- Manage team holiday sheets and admin records.
- Arrange travel and accommodation as necessary for the team.
- Attend events and meetings as required.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence, reports etc. as required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering phone calls and general enquiries
- Other administrative tasks as required by the senior management team
To find out more or apply, visit S1 Jobs.