We’re currently hiring for a Business Development and Membership Manager to join our team at SBRC.
Job Title: Business Development and Membership Manager
Location: Linlithgow ( currently Home working)
Reporting to the Head of Community and Membership, this role will work closely with our team of in-house experts and seconded Police Scotland and Scottish Fire & Rescue Service officers.
You will do this by embracing opportunities to make new key contacts and showcase the range of services and support that SBRC is uniquely placed to deliver.
- Craft and manage membership and commercial partnership proposals, whilst looking at new income streams for SBRC
- Build, manage and maintain positive membership and potential membership relationships via engagement
- Work with Head of Community and Membership to develop and manage membership base
- Identify and maximise opportunities for new membership pipelines
- Work with larger organisations to prepare customised partnerships and commercial packages
- Work and interact with in-house experts to promote widening range of resilience training, executive education and commercial services
- Work with marketing and community team to deliver high impact marketing campaigns to generate new opportunities for SBRC.
- Record all engagement with members on salesforce database
- Attend events and conferences for engagement opportunities
- Business Development experience
- Cyber Security experience
Closing date: 5 January 2021.
To apply, visit S1 Jobs.