We’re currently looking for someone to join our team as Head of Cyber Services. Full details below. If you have any questions please do get in touch.
Job Title: Head of Cyber Services
Location: Linlithgow (currently Home working)
SBRC are looking for a new Head of Cyber Services to help us strategically develop our Cyber Resilience offerings and ensure Scotland is one of the safest places to live and work online.
Based at our office in the Oracle Campus in Linlithgow, you will work closely with our senior management team to engage with businesses and organisations across Scotland to provide overall leadership across the Scottish Business Resilience Centre’s cyber activities to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
This will include working in collaboration with key stakeholders including Police Scotland, the Scottish Government, academia and public and private sector to develop and deliver an effective cyber- crime prevention programme to the Scottish business community.
• Responsible for the overall leadership and Cyber programme delivery within SBRC including the areas of :
1. Threat Intelligence Sharing
2. Incident response
3. Cyber training and exercising
4. Cyber Services
• To work with the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Trustees for the SBRC to develop the organisation’s strategic and operational cyber plans and policies and lead on their implementation.
• To lead the collaboration between the SBRC, Police Scotland, the Scottish Government and key stakeholders within the Scottish business and public sector community in the development and delivery of an effective cyber prevention programme for businesses.
• To ensure that the SBRC carries out all its cyber operations in accordance with the policies and procedures endorsed by the Board of Trustees and also meet all legislative and regulatory requirements.
• To inspire and motivate staff and stakeholders in key projects as directed by the CEO, SBRC.
• To act as an ambassador/spokesperson for the SBRC in Cyber development.
• Degree in Cyber related subject
• Excellent communicator
• Leadership experience
• Commercial experience
• Stakeholder engagement
Applications should be submitted to [email protected] including a CV and a cover letter in a pdf format.
Closing date for applications: 18th July