Job Title : Marketing Executive – Part time
Salary: £35,000 per annum pro rata (£21,000)
Part Time (3 days/week) fixed term position with a possibility of extension
Location: Scottish Business Resilience Centre, Linlithgow EH49 7LR
Reporting to: Head of Community and Membership
SBRC are looking for a new Marketing Executive to help us strategically promote and market our offerings and ensure Scotland as one of the safest places to live and work online.
Based at our office in the Oracle Campus in Linlithgow, you will work closely with our marketing team to engage with businesses and organisations across Scotland. We are all currently working from home, however when possible we will make a return to office and operate a hybrid work model.
This role will include working in collaboration with key stakeholders including Police Scotland, the Scottish Government, academia and public and private sectors.
This is a fixed term, part time role – 3 days per week until March 22.
There may be a possibility of extending role after March.
- Working as part of a team you’ll be supporting the delivery of the overall social media strategy.
- Assisting in the day to day execution of marketing plans, in particular online campaigns.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaigns.
- Create focused marketing, editorial and content plans.
- Collaborating closely with the marketing team driving innovative approaches to digital marking, embracing trends and ideas to ensure our industry opportunities are maximised.
- Writing SEO optimised content and implementing the basics of SEO.
- Collaborating with our marketing team to create and manage social media paid ads.
- Liaising and managing multiple agencies (PR, graphic design, etc.)
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- Extremely comfortable with main social media channels, content creation, social media campaigns, analytics and event management.
- Experience of working on business to business marketing would be advantageous.
- Building good relationships with stakeholders will come naturally to you.
- You’ll be comfortable managing a budget.
- You’ll thrive on leading and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- You’ll have an eye for spotting opportunities that grow the business and you’ll be comfortable working to tight deadlines and within budget.
- Understanding of SEO best practices and strategies for lead generation.
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date 25th July