Job title – Office Manager
Salary £26000/ annum
Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Reporting to Head of Operations
The Scottish Business Resilience Centre (SBRC) is driving forward in its role as a respected, trusted voice bringing together Scottish Government, Police Scotland, Scottish Fire & Rescue Service and business to help create a safer Scotland in which to live, work and do business on and offline. SBRC delivers a range of public good training and commercial services to members and non-members across Scotland, to help mitigate risk of crime, fire risk and cyber-attacks. Our members and stakeholders are drawn across all sectors of the Scottish Business community.
We are now looking to grow our team and recruit a dedicated full-time energetic Office Manager based at our office in the Oracle Campus in Linlithgow, who will work closely with our senior management team to provide comprehensive office management, finance and administrative support.
We are looking for that self-motivated, organised, efficient, innovative and professional individual who is a real people person and used to working on multiple projects simultaneously in addition to the below listed responsibilities.
The successful candidate will perform a pivotal role using their skills and experience to ensure the smooth running of a very busy office, which is the hub of many activities, meetings and events.
· Provide executive support to the CEO, eg, diary management, correspondence, other admin duties
· Assisting Head of Operations to schedule, arrange and prepare agendas, papers and presentations for SBRC Board meetings, finance and senior management meetings
· Book meeting rooms and catering
· Take minutes at meetings and distribute to attendees as required
· Provide essential admin support to SBRC’s Cyber Team, Membership Team, Events Team and the Marketing & PR team as required
· Day to day financial administrative duties, including but not limited to invoicing, credit card reconciliation, processing expenses and timesheets.
· Manage all SBRC internal and external post.
· Manage and order office supplies, including stationery.
· Work closely with and support our HR team on SBRC recruitment and employment.
· Liaise with our IT team and upkeep of SBRC systems.
· Support with management of supplier contracts
· Liaise with landlord with regards to rent, services – Oracle
· Manage and update online HR system.
· Arrange travel and accommodation as necessary for the team.
· Attend events and meetings as required.
· Assist in the preparation of correspondence, reports etc. as required.
· Meeting and greeting visitors
· Answering phone calls and general enquiries
· Assist Head of Operations with GDPR record keeping
· Other administrative tasks as required by the senior management team
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· 2 years Finance administration experience preferably using Xero
· Proficient level of computing skills and calendar management
· Ability to prioritise workload with flexibility to meet operational needs
· High level of attention to detail
· Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
· Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
· Highest standards in discretion and confidentiality.
· Flexible approach to workload
SBRC is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date 15th August